Delicious Treats at BRGR.CO
Most restaurants excel in some signature dishes and they forget the basic ones. Each time we go to BRGR CO. we fall in love with a new platter. During our recent visit we tried a bunch of new items that tickled our tastebuds.
• The old fashioned Mac N'Cheese was delicious topped with toasted cheese. It was so creamy and yummy.
• The Vegetable Crisps were an addiction! We already talked about how tasty they were. You will end up loving vegetables as each bite will make you want to eat more especially that the sauce is so tasty.
• The Crispy Buttermilk Onion Stack were finger licking good! They were so crunchy and the sauce aside was excellent.
• The Flamin' Chili Fries were exceptional! We couldn't stop eating them. The fries were extremely crispy and the sauce was perfect. If you pike spicy food you should try this platter tonight.
• No need to talk about the Truffle Fries. They will always be our all time favorite appetizer. Words can't describe how succulent they were!
We get assured time after time that BRGR CO. offers one of a kind desserts especially the Banoffee Cream Cheese Pudding and the Cheesecake Pudding with biscuit crumbs and berries.
• Everyone should try their signature Banoffee Cream Cheese Pudding because it is ORGASMIC! We will never be able to describe how amazing it is.
• It is the first time that we try their divine Cheesecake Pudding and we fell in love with it. It is the best cheesecake in Lebanon.
• The Ultimate Sticky Toffee Date Pudding is the healthier version of pain perdu since they use dates instead of sugar (don't nag about the caramel). If you are not date lover relax because the dates only give sweetness, you don't feel them.
We wish that BRGR CO. will increase his choices not only in appetizers but also in brgrs and desserts because they master each item.
Average price: 26$ per person.