15 our Lucky Number thanks to Deek Duke.
Let's start with the appetizers:
* The Creamy Artichoke-Spinach was succlent! It consisted of a creamy baked artichoke-spinach sauce topped with melted cheese and served with tortillas. It tasted just like lasagna, our favorite dish, as it was cheesy and creamy. We quote from their menu: "dip in and enjoy".
* We couldn't decide which wings sauce was better: the Spice It Up or the Sticky BBQ. The wings in both platters were so yummy! Very crispy and well cooked. If you prefer sweet taste, go for the Sticky BBQ wings and if you like spices, the Spice It Up are perfect. And if you are like us, always confused, order both of them.
* The Grilled Chicken Skewers were so mouthwatering! The title may not say it all as you will think these are the "boring" chicken skewers, but wait till you try the sauce and you will fall in love with this dish. The sauce is made of PEANUT BUTTER! You now know what we are talking about.
* The Quinoa Booster was our favorite salad. It contained red and white quinoa, avocado, halloumi cheese, lettuce, spinash topped with sliced almond and dried cranberry with a raspberry dressing. The original ingredients made this salad full of taste yet light.
Beside wings, Deek Duke is also famous for its burgers. Who doesn't know the Press Burger?
From the 5 newly introduced goddesses we loved:
* The Chicken Hottie burger made of grilled chicken breast in a soft burger bun with grilled pepper, grilled onions, sliced Jalapeno, Cheddar cheese and chili sauce. The sauce was mildly spiced, the jalapeno gave the strong taste, the chicken breast was tender and the bun was very fresh.
You can enjoy these delicious platters at one of the 4 branches of Deek Duke. Our favorite is Le Mall Dbayeh.
We are looking forward for more new divine additions because those ones were really worth the wait.